Thursday 20 August 2009

Medium Level 12 - Tidak Apa Apa

Waves: 14
Lives: 10
Cash: $100

Tidak apa apa is Balinese for 'Never Mind'. Funny that. This Geodefense level took me longer to work out than any of the previous. Like many days. But then it is the final Medium Level. (Or was - there are now two more). Since the game was updated to 1.4 I have found a better solution which is posted below. It is important to get the Blasters up to level 7 as soon as possible as everything else apart from Lasers just bounces off some critters!





6 comments:

  1. Tidak apa-apa in this context means "It's nothing" subtly implying that this level is easy or not as difficult as you think.
    But the fact that the creeps goes straight towards your 'life pool' the words says "it's okay/nevermind... they'll travel one more round"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one Shutterblogs - I like the philosophical analysis! Also enjoyed your photos of camels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! I just realized the album was mainly just camels! Must include others but camels are certainly not the only thing Egypt represents.

    By the way, the updated version on Medium level has 2 more level: The Speed Round II, and Q.

    Any solutions?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for letting me know about those new levels! I'll get onto them asap and hopefully post the solutions :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could you give more detail on this one? I've tried your setup but can't complete it. What level are each of your pieces? Are the lasers up to 7?

    I'm soooo frustrated with this level!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So I have posted a new solution which entails upgrading blasters to level 7 as soon as possible (see new notes and pictures above).

    ReplyDelete